DMC 2019 Abstract Submission will open May 2019
Abstracts are solicited on topics that are controlled by U.S. International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and cannot be presented in completely open forums.
All abstracts must be unrestricted and cleared for public release, though the final presentations given at the conference will be ITAR restricted.
Government, Industry, and academia are encouraged to participate. Please click on the topics listed below to thoroughly review the requirements of each session, and determine which session the abstract best fits. Abstracts should be 200-500 words in length. Abstracts must be submitted within the appropriate session using the link provided on this page. Do not attempt to submit abstracts through any other means. Submitted abstracts will be rated based on clarity, value added to the conference, and how well the topic fits within the session. Please note that the conference planning team may determine that an abstract best fits in a session other than what was originally submitted by the author.
The following list of sessions are accepting abstracts. Click on each topic to view details of that session. (ABSTRACTS MUST BE UNCLASSIFIED, PUBLIC RELEASABLE, AND NON-PROPRIETARY)
Poster sessions provide an opportunity to share research in a forum other than a workshop setting. We invite poster abstracts that are closely related to the Conference theme. Posters will be on display in the Exhibit Hall during the receptions and scheduled breaks. If hours are adjusted you will be notified of the scheduled Poster Session hours.
Questions concerning Abstracts should be directed to the
|Abstract Submission||August 1, 2019|
|Abstract Notification for Acceptance/Denial||September 6, 2019|
|Presentation Due to UTC||November 15, 2019|
Rules for Submitting Abstracts
Abstracts should include a concise description of the content, conclusions, and significance of the proposed presentation. If the author has presented similar information at previous conferences, then the abstract should clearly state what new results or information will be presented.
- Please limit the abstract to approximately 200-500 words and do not include the abstract title, authors, or any other information other than the abstract in the area labeled "Abstract" on the online submission form.
If your abstract is selected for presentation at DMC 2019, you will be requested to submit presentation materials to UTC in electronic format no later than November 15, 2019. Upon acceptance of your abstract, specific instructions for technical preparation will be provided. PLEASE NOTE: Only one author can be identified as the presenter and make the presentation.
What is Required if Your Presentation is Selected?
- 50-100 Word Biography Sketch of Presenter
- Presentation for loading onto session computers
- Presentation for inclusion in Proceedings
- Each Presentation must not exceed 30 minutes (including Q&A time)
- Presentations that are accepted must participate at the time scheduled by the Conference Committee
- If your abstract is selected and you accept, you will be considered as an attending participant to the conference and will be required to pay the full attendee registration. There are too many speakers associated with this conference to waive fees or offer discounted fees and still be a viable conference. Please make note of this when submitting your abstract.
- LCD Projector
- Computer with PowerPoint installed
- Projection Screen